Civil Forfeiture Case Report

Contact Edward Johnson & Associates P.C. for a free consultation on your Civil Forfeiture case

Please tell us more about your case and provide your contact information. If this is an urgent matter, please call 708-606-4386 and we will be in contact as soon as we can.

Civil Forfeiture Consultation

Call us at 1-708-606-4386 or complete the form below for a free case report:
  • Please answer a few questions about your case
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • 0 of 500 max characters
  • 0 of 500 max characters

Click here to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.